Today I am thankful for:
1. Waking up to the smell of turkey. Heaven help me.
2. Mashed potatoes....with real butter and heavy cream. Katie bar the door.
3. Gravy....even if it I had to make two separate gravies because I cannot deal with the chipped "guts" in mine. Aagck!
4. Homemade mac-n-cheese with french fried onions. Oh my.
5. Ree's green bean casserole. Quick! Someone fan me; I am swooning.
6. Sweet potatoes.
7. Homemade yeast rolls.
8. Chicken and dressing.
9. Coconut cream pie.
10. Being blessed by the Almighty to be a phenomenal cook.
11. Seeing the look of pure bliss and contentment on the faces of the people I cooked for :)