I missed yesterday. Yesterday was madness. Tons of appointments, phone ringing off the hook, court, one child with an appointment at the dentist, lunch with the other, visits from hubby and both children and typing up a bill for a client that is going to be more than most people's mortgage. Sorry about that. I will TRY to throw in an extra. :)
TODAY, however, I am thankful for:
1. My daughter making two (2) pecan pies last night. She is Nine. She rocks.
2. Lunch with my son yesterday. He is definitely not a little boy anymore :( He ordered caesar salad and shrimp bisque like a grown person. *sigh*
3. Not having to go back to the grocery store for anything with which to prepare Thanksgiving, as the grocery store will be a very scary place from now until Thursday.
4. Friday lunch dates with my husband.
5. Fried rice and chopsticks.
7. The glorious full moon that we had on Sunday night.
8. Being the first people in our neighborhood/community with Christmas lights up.
10. Wet autumn leaves.